Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's by Victorinox at The Butchers Blocks. MPN: 47520.US2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A TRUSTED FAVORITE Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 8'' Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen. KEY FEATURES High-quality, lightweight European steel. Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue. Fit for dicing, mincing, chopping, slicing, and shredding. Lon
Product Description & Reviews
A TRUSTED FAVORITE Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 8" Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen. KEY FEATURES High-quality, lightweight European steel. Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue. Fit for dicing, mincing, chopping, slicing, and shredding. Long, sloping curved blade that “rocks” for effortless mincing and chopping. Flat spine for extra power to slice through hard-skinned items. Non-slip patented Fibrox Pro handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size. National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved and dishwasher safe. CARE AND USE Be good to your knives and they’ll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife! CLEANING Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately. While Fibrox Pro knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge. SHARPENING For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best. FORMERLY FORSCHNER In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.
Features & Highlights
- For home chefs & professionals. This Fibro Pro chef's knife has been the top choice of both home chefs and professionals alike. Expertly crafted with a tapered stainless steel edge that cuts with ease and efficiency.
- Fit for all tasks. Designed to handle kitchen tasks both big and small, This durable knife's razor sharp and laser-tested blade effortlessly chops, minces, slices and dices. An essential for every kitchen.
- Easy handling. Each knife features an ergonomic handle made from thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) for a non-slip grip -- even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- Knife Dimensions. Blade made out of stainless steel material -- 7. 9 inches in length. Made with dishwasher safe materials for an easy clean.
- Trusted Swiss quality. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship. Making a Lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
- Multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge is ground to form an exacting angle, to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip Fibrox Pro handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet, making each knife safer and more efficient
- "Highly Recommended" for over 20 years by a leading gourmet consumer magazine that features unbiased ratings and reviews of cookware and kitchen equipment
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Swiss item #: 5.2063.20 is imprinted on the blade. This is the same exact knife as 40520, 47520, 45520, and 47520.US2. The only difference is how the knife is packaged.
Lifetime warranty against original manufacturer's defects
2.56 x 1.97 x 18.9 inches
4.8 x 2.5 x 18.4 inches
Have questions about this item (47520.US2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Victorinox, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: Chef Knife Set Knives Kitchen Set, ean: 5060499020014,
Everything you need - In one premium knife setOur high-quality knife set offers just the right knife for any possible task, and - as the only one of its kind - even comes with a cutlery stand, knife sharpener and safety finger guard. The blades are m...
mpn: SSX-6inch-Chef, ean: 0651973803145,
The Ultimate Chef KnifeAt The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance The Dalstrong Shogun Series X chef knife is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic stat...
mpn: 61741, ean: 0639713061741,
The Cangshan Edge Guard Set is perfect choice if you prefer to store your cutlery in a kitchen drawer, you can count on our signature knife sheaths to keep blades in top condition - and protect your hands from sharp edges. An ideal solution for knive...
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance The Dalstrong Shogun Series ''Crixus'' Chef Knife & Cleaver Hybrid is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic st...