Kessaku Boning Knife - Dynasty Series - German HC Steel, G10 Full Tang Handle, 6-Inch
Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 57% on the Kessaku Boning Knife - Dynasty Series - German HC Steel, G10 Full Tang Handle, 6-Inch by Kessaku at The Butchers Blocks. MPN: KES12061. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kessaku's Dynasty series 6'' professional Boning knife will be a staple in your kitchen and will become your go to prep knife. Our knives are constructed by hand of a high carbon German 1.4116 stainless steel, has a 58+ rockwell hardness and is very resistant to corrosion and rust. The premium smooth, comfort grip G10 glass fiber resin handle offers superior strength, while its sanitary build ensures no dirt or debris collects. This handle is heat, cold and moisture resistant and is constructed
Product Description & Reviews
Kessaku's Dynasty series 6" professional Boning knife will be a staple in your kitchen and will become your go to prep knife. Our knives are constructed by hand of a high carbon German 1.4116 stainless steel, has a 58+ rockwell hardness and is very resistant to corrosion and rust. The premium smooth, comfort grip G10 glass fiber resin handle offers superior strength, while its sanitary build ensures no dirt or debris collects. This handle is heat, cold and moisture resistant and is constructed utilizing a full tang and triple rivet design. The blade is hand sharpened by a 16 degree angle per side and is well balanced. The knife's ergonomics helps in reducing aches and fatigue in your hands. Remember to hand wash your knife then wipe and dry clean. Stainless steel although stain and rust resistant, is not impervious to water.BONING KNIFE- A boning knife is a kitchen knife that contains a sharp point and a narrow flexible blade. Used in food preparation mainly by removing the bones of poultry, meat, and fish. This style knife allows a single-pass cut in removing fish from its flesh and to preserve every ounce of flavor by removing the fat and meat off bones. Used with chef, paring, utility, butchering, filleting, slicing knives and cleaversFeatures And Benefits Superior-quality German 1.4116 stainless steel blade G10 Glass fiber resin handle offers superior strength Up to 2x sharper than other brands Retains edge and scalpel like sharpness longer Sharpened by a 16 degree angle Full tang and hand crafted solid constructionIncluded Items Kessaku 6" Professional Boning Knife Kessaku Premium Gift Box with Magnetic Closure Kessaku Custom Sheath Blade-Cover Kessaku Polishing Cloth Kessaku Care Instruction Booklet Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects, Try it Today.
Features & Highlights
- ✅ DYNASTY SERIES - Kessaku Professional knives are well suited to tackle all your culinary needs. Our knives are hand crafted by our highly trained technicians utilizing cutting edge technology and the finest materials. Designed in Japan, our Kessaku knives will be a staple in your kitchen and will become your 'Go To' knife. Experience the difference owning a true Chef's knife can make. You have joined countless Chefs and true Cooking Enthusiasts who already own this professional knife
- ✅ SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION - Utilizing our specially formulated 1.4116 German Stainless Steel our knives are very resistant to corrosion and rust. Our seamless, hand crafted G10 Fiber-resin handle is heat, cold, moisture and impact resistant. The new comfort grip handle with ample knuckle clearance is engineered for superior control and agility, while its ergonomic design, full tang triple rivet construction is sure to please. Kessaku means Masterpiece in Japanese and that's what you'll get
- ✅ COMFORT AND DESIGN - We design our knives to be well balanced so you won't feel dragged down. The knife's ergonomics helps reduce aches and fatigue in your hands. The precision forged and expertly sharp blade is hand sharpened by a 16° angle per side making for a sharper, longer lasting blade edge. With a Rockwell hardness of 58 you are sure to receive a strong and durable blade. A good Knife is an extension of your hand and so you should choose one that makes the work feel effortless
- ✅ PREMIUM GIFT BOX - Greeting you in a beautifully designed Gift Box with magnetic closure your knife will arrive in style. Included you will find our Kessaku protective sheath to store your knife and our cleaning cloth to keep your knife looking fresh and polished. It will make a great gift for not only yourself but will satisfy your most demanding of friends. Makes a Great present for Birthdays, Wedding, Anniversary, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas, Chefs, House Warming and more
- ✅ 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. TRY IT TODAY - We offer our true LifeTime warranty against manufacturing defects. We take all the necessary and proper precautions to ensure you're delivered a true quality masterpiece. We want to ensure you are happy so contact us with any issue or concern and we will do our best to make it right. Own a true Professional knife direct from the manufacturer; because quality and peace of mind matter. At Kessaku we care more about growing our family than above all
Black G10 Resin Handle - High Carbon German Steel
6" Knife Blade and 6" Custom Guard
0.5 x 1 x 10 inches
3.27 x 1.34 x 12.95 inches
Have questions about this item (KES12061), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kessaku, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: 150452-573424, mpn: FBA_47511, ean: 0046928475117,
A rock solid heritage, exacting commitment to Swiss precision and a consistent focus on quality and innovation are the absolute cornerstones of our business. Founded on integrity and family values, today we operate in over ten countries worldwide. The original Swiss Army knife, created by Karl Elsener in 1897, embodies the essence of Victoriana. Directional, intrepid and pioneering on the global stage, today Our international brand spans five product categories: Swiss Army knives, cutlery, watch
mpn: 469568-24000, ean: 0073287240001,
Cutting as close to the bone as possible is critical in cooking. The thinner, tapered blade of the Masters Collection Hyde Park boning knife is designed to effortlessly separate raw or cooked meat or poultry from the bone. It also does an excellent job of trimming fat and removing gristle. The balance-forward handle design and streamlined bolster allow you to put pressure on the blade without putting excess pressure on your hand or wrist. A full tang (the solid-piece of steel from the tip throug
High Carbon-No Stain. Made In Germany. ERGOGRIP. NSF. 6'' Boning Knife,Curved.
The BladeNexus BD1N series knives combine state of the art materials with manufacturing technology. Utilizing specialized steel made in Pennsylvania, the BD1N stainless steel is highly corrosion resistant and super hard. Unlike conventional German and Japanese knife steels, this American steel. incorporates nitrogen in the steel composition for superior toughness. Developed by Carpenter Technologies, this steel is able to be treated to a high Rockwell hardness of 63°. Even though this steel is