Knives, Ceramic Knife Set - 5 Piece Chef Knife Set -White Blades, Grey Handles. Includes 3'', 4'', 5'', 6'' Ceramic Knives, Matching Sheaths and a Matching Vegetable Peeler
Free Shipping Included! Knives, Ceramic Knife Set - 5 Piece Chef Knife Set -White Blades, Grey Handles. Includes 3'', 4'', 5'', 6'' Ceramic Knives, Matching Sheaths and a Matching Vegetable Peeler by Gayle's Kitchen at The Butchers Blocks. MPN: 22412. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ceramic Knives are substantially harder than steel knives, will not corrode in harsh environments, are non-magnetic, and do not conduct electricity at room temperature. Because of their resistance to strong acid and caustic substances, and their ability to retain a cutting edge longer than forged metal knives, ceramic knives are better suited for slicing boneless meat, vegetables, fruit and bread.ADVANCED CERAMIC: the blade of our knives holds their exceptionally sharp edge up to ten times lon
Product Description & Reviews
Ceramic Knives are substantially harder than steel knives, will not corrode in harsh environments, are non-magnetic, and do not conduct electricity at room temperature. Because of their resistance to strong acid and caustic substances, and their ability to retain a cutting edge longer than forged metal knives, ceramic knives are better suited for slicing boneless meat, vegetables, fruit and bread.ADVANCED CERAMIC: the blade of our knives holds their exceptionally sharp edge up to ten times longer than steel and won't react with foods. The knife's remarkably lightweight, ergonomic design reduces fatigue during repetitive chopping, mincing and dicing. The blades are made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic that holds a razor-sharp edge far longer than traditional steel.USEAlways use caution when handling sharp objects.Ideal for cutting fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Do not use to cut through joints or bone.Due to the inflexibility of ceramic blades, do not attempt cuts that require twisting or bending the blade, such as filleting.Do not apply force to the side of the knife blade, as you would to crush garlic.Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, ceramic or tile.Avoid dropping or scraping knife on hard surface.CAREHand wash.To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of bleach and water.Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will be your best bet for a no-risk purchase.
Features & Highlights
- INJECTION MOLDED HANDLES: These Chef Knife handles will never come apart or break. Our handles are molded directly onto the blade, unlike other ceramic knives, the handles are glued to the blade. Over time the glue breaks down and can cause the handles to separate from the blades.
- COMFORT: Ergonomically designed handles which provide exceptional comfort and durability, ideal for everyday use. Perfectly balanced and weighted for precision while cutting and break-resistant.
- BENEFITS: Ceramic Kitchen Knives are impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts and other elements, this cutlery will never alter the taste, smell or appearance of food and makes cutting and slicing effortless. They are an extremely hard very sharp blade that will never rust or dull under normal use.
- CERAMIC BLADES: Extremely lightweight and perfectly balanced, these ceramic knives are ideal for straight cuts of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Ceramic blades are sharper and retain their blade edge longer than traditional steel blades. These blades can go literally years without re-sharpening.
- MATCHING SHEATHS: All ceramic knife sets come with matching sheaths for safe, easy storage.
White blades, Grey handles
7.72 x 1.57 x 12.6 inches
Have questions about this item (22412), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gayle's Kitchen, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 97106, ean: 3219330971066,
All Jean Dubost products come with a lifetime guarantee, so the quality is undeniable. The ''Natura'' line takes this guarantee of excellence one step further in its design and sustainable manufacturing practices. The blade is 100-percent recyclable ...
mpn: 360052, ean: 8713638006796,
About Boska Holland Cheese wares: We love cheese! Since 1896, here at Boska, it’s been our mission to spread the love of cheese to everyone everywhere. Our innovative family-owned company started as a blacksmith making tools for the cheese farmers ...
This electric fish scaler include a extra replaceable 12V battery to sure your working continously.It is durable and driven by all-copper motor, the roller blade doesn't hurt the fish skin for long-time use, saving time and labor,The roller blade can...
sku: 7967-2480, mpn: S118-14DH, ean: 0092187092237,
Double handle cheese knife. Built to be both tough and sanitary. A textured, slip-resistant, easy-to-clean polypropylene handle withstands both high and low temperatures. An impervious blade-to-handle seal provides the utmost in santiary qualificatio...