Two pairs of universal kitchen knives, tomato knife set, serrated edge blade, stainless steel, for cutting and slicing fruit, vegetables, bread, cakes, mushrooms, eggs, soft food, everyday use, 401127
Two pairs of universal kitchen knives, tomato knife set, serrated edge blade, stainless steel, for cutting and slicing fruit, vegetables, bread, cakes, mushrooms, eggs, soft food, everyday use, 401127 by MHH at The Butchers Blocks. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dimensions:Material - plastic handle, stainless steel bladeOverall length - 9.2 inches (234 mm), blade length - 4.7 inches (120 mm)Quantity: 4 pcs (2 white, 2 blue)NOTE: due to the light and screen setting difference, the color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.This tomato knife set is a must-have in every dining table. It includes four serrated blade knives that are perfect to cut fruits and vegetables with
Product Description & Reviews
Dimensions:Material - plastic handle, stainless steel bladeOverall length - 9.2 inches (234 mm), blade length - 4.7 inches (120 mm)Quantity: 4 pcs (2 white, 2 blue)NOTE: due to the light and screen setting difference, the color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.This tomato knife set is a must-have in every dining table. It includes four serrated blade knives that are perfect to cut fruits and vegetables with the minimum effort possible preventing smashing or squashing. This is why these knives are also great to be used for slicing bread, eggs, citruses and other soft food!The blades of these knives are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel and have micro serrated edges that guarantee a great cutting performance. Furthermore, the blades went through a process of tempering that made them stronger and resistant to high temperatures.These knives are super easy to use thanks to their ergonomic design. One of the most notorious features of knives is their bright handles made of sturdy polypropylene plastic. This material enables the handles to have an elegant design that looks good in any dining table. In addition, they have four rubber lines around the handle that give great stability and grip while cooking.If one color is already enough to brighten up the dining table, imagine what two colors can do. These knives are for those who want to add a contemporary touch to their dining table or make a good gift to their friends and relatives.We recommend washing your knives by hand and thoroughly drying them after each use before storing.NOTE:Always cut away from your body. Never try to catch a falling knife. Always set it down safely with the blade facing away from you. Never use your knives to open boxes, or otherwise stab, pull or lift materials other than food. KEEP KNIVES OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN!
Features & Highlights
- Four tomato knives with micro serrated edge that performs wonderfully at cutting and slicing jobs for soft food as fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, bread, cakes, bagels, citruses, eggs and more without smashing or squashing products.
- The blade of the knife is fixed and made using food grade stainless steel that resists corrosion and keeps sharp edge for a long time ensuring good cutting performance - do not use on hard or frozen foods or to open boxes, or otherwise stab, pull or lift materials other than food.
- Plastic handle is made of two different materials: polypropylene and rubber with high mechanical and chemical resistance - moulded directly on the blade thereby leaving no gap for residual food - colorful ergonomic handle fits nicely in your hand.
- Universal serrated blade knives are suitable for cooking chores at kitchen or chefs cutting needs, brightening up your dining table or servicing your party adding a contemporary colorful touch to your everyday meals or elegant lunch or dinner, or a social event of considerable importance.
- Tomato knife set includes two pairs of knives of white and blue color with 9.2 inches (234 mm) overall length and 4.7 inches (120 mm) blade length - each pair has a unique color and make up beautiful combinations for your needs or could be a good gift idea for your friend and relatives.
1.9 x 0.5 x 8.6 inches
Have questions about this item (763961424239), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MHH, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: KTN-786377189943, ean: 0786377189943,
Measures: 1.75` x 7.25` x 3.25` / 4.5cm x 18.5cm x 8cmCuts thin; even slices every time; even with the ripest tomatoes.Hand wash onlyMeasures: 1.75` x 7.25`. x 3.25` / 4.5cm x 18.5cm x 8. cmCuts thin; even slices. every time; even with the. ripest tomatoes.Hand wash only.
mpn: 59917, ean: 0082498599174,
Lamson cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools are still handcrafted in Massachusetts by American workers. We are proud to say that after 179 years, Lamson still produces the finest cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools made in America that aim at nothing short of perfection. Lamson was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837. As one of the oldest cutlery manufacturers in the United States, Lamson has been the choice of home and professional cooks as well as US Presidents for the l
mpn: 4350751021, ean: 0854293008225,
The Ferrum Reserve Collection is defined by the Design Innovation and premium materials used in the crafting of these knives. It is the perfect balance of tough American steel with the elegance of reclaimed hardwood handles. Handcrafted in Willamette Valley, Oregon, Ferrum’s Reserve 4-Inch Tomato Knife features a single bolster handle made from reclaimed 100% real wood Black Walnut-- contoured to fit perfectly into the hand. Each blade is forged from tough American steel, then hand sharpened t
mpn: E2677%2D5, ean: 0098872267751,
The Messermeister San Moritz Elité knife collection have a completely molded, ergonomic and contemporary handle. The blade, bolster and tang are one-piece, hot-drop, hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German steel alloy. Featuring a unique personalization plate, this series of knives will be a statement piece in any kitchen. San Moritz Elité knives are handcrafted individually by 3rd and 4th generation cutlery artisans in Solingen, Germany. When you are in need of a knife to slic