DALSTRONG Slicer - 10.5'' Shogun Series Sujihiki -Damascus - AUS-10V Japanese Super Steel - w/Sheath - Meats - Fish - Sushi
Free Shipping Included! DALSTRONG Slicer - 10.5'' Shogun Series Sujihiki -Damascus - AUS-10V Japanese Super Steel - w/Sheath - Meats - Fish - Sushi by Dalstrong at The Butchers Blocks. MPN: 8452781306. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance The Dalstrong Shogun Series Sujihiki Slicer is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. Combining ancient Japanese sword making methods with the latest in breakthrough technologies, the Shogun Series chefs knife is simply unrivaled in performance, beauty and value. FEATURES AND BENEFITS The Blade ✓Scalpel like
Product Description & Reviews
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance The Dalstrong Shogun Series Sujihiki Slicer is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. Combining ancient Japanese sword making methods with the latest in breakthrough technologies, the Shogun Series chefs knife is simply unrivaled in performance, beauty and value. FEATURES AND BENEFITS The Blade ✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side ✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell ✓AUS-10V Vacuum Heat Treated Japanese super steel core ✓67-Layered genuine (never etched) Damascus sharpened under the 3-step Honbazuke method ✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, gently encouraging a natural pinch grip ✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding ✓Hand-polished spine ✓Full tang - maximum robustness ✓Triple riveted - even further resilience ✓Beautifully engraved ✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties ✓Cleans easily ✓Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness and flexibility The Handle ✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability ✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture ✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort ✓Non-slip grip ✓Engraved end cap for further distinction ✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty INCLUDES (1) Sujihiki Slicer Knife (10.5") (1)PerfectFit Embossed Sheath (1)Polishing Cloth (1)Exquisite Gift Packaging Lifetime Warranty 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free. The Dalstrong Shogun Series Sujihiki Slicer is a brilliant statement in premium performance, superb craftsmanship, and spectacular artistry. Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- The Ultimate Multi-purpose Slicer: A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Designed for cutting and removing muscles from meat with long draw cuts, peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
- Unrivalled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. A culinary warrior against all boneless proteins, vegetables and bread. The nitrogen cooled blade enhances harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance, while the double patterned rock-hollow divots enhance non-stick properties. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience.
- Dalstrong Power: An ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention. Slice through roast beef, turkey, raw meats and prepare sushi with ease as the razor-sharp edge sails through flesh, preserving the quality and freshness of your ingredients. 67 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel layers ensure exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Dalstrong's stunning 'tsunami-rose' genuine Damascus layers.
- A Slicer Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort. Hand-polished blade spine for smooth handling.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rock solid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Dalstrong luxury packaging. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
4.57 x 2.83 x 17.32 inches
Have questions about this item (8452781306), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dalstrong, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: FBA_Sashimi kitchen knife, ean: 0636276906632,
The Hiro Santoku history of fine craftsmanship dates back to 12th century Japan, when an ancestor became a swordsmith for the emperor, painstakingly marking each sword with the monarch's symbol.
Today this proud tradition of metalwork continues with beautiful cutlery etched with our enduring emblem.
The handle is ultra-light Japanese wood and the blade is hand forged and sharpened for precision.
FEATURES: HIGH CARBON STAINLESS STEEL ULTRA LIGHT BEECH WOOD HANDLE PREMIUM SASHIMI CHE
mpn: SE-009-2PK, ean: 0734869223484,
Our 13'' nonstick multipurpose chef knife is crafted with high quality surgical stainless steel that delivers flexibility and precise cuts with minimal effort. The thin, aerated blade design reduces sticking, creates less friction and makes the knife lightweight and easy to control. Superior quality high carbon stainless steel 8'' razor sharp blade provides maximum sharpness, durability and edge retention. The blade is coated in 100% PFOA free, nonstick, food grade ''Teflon'' coating. Not just c
mpn: AK-1106, ean: 4901601438604,
Breakdown: Size: 385 × 34 × 20mm
The ''TOTAL Magoroku KimuHisashi ST sum kitchen knife sashimi 240mm AK-1106'', so that it cut will not crush the delicate material, width is narrow at peak thin, because length of a blade is long, that Kiru pull at once use to point of a sword from blade source it is a sashimi knife that can be. I have adopted stainless material with a hardness close to the steel ''molybdenum vanad
mpn: 7539790952, ean: 0706352854642,
Busy sushi chefs will truly love this knife for its highly resilient edge. Slice as much sashimi as you want, because this knife will keep its edge for a very long time without rusting. Kyoku Samurai Series knives instantly become a natural extension of you and your skills. They work alongside you, day in and day out, making you more effective, more creative, and more proud. Forged from a single piece of ultra-premium steel, each blade in our collection is painstakingly manufactured and cryo